A-100 Basic Starter System LC3
The Basic Starter System is a special combination of Doepfer modules which does not follow the usual synthesizer paths.
This system invites to experiment and supports "modern modular thinking".
It is mounted in a 3U high wooden cabinet equipped with a strong power supply.
It is mounted in a 3U wooden cabinet with a strong power supply and 84 HP.
Power supply with one busboard and 28 connectors for modules.
The Starter System contains following modules:
- A-190-4 MIDI / USB to CV / gate / sync interface
- A-160 clock divider ... well, for dividing clock signals
- A-110-2 basic analog VCO with 4 wave forms
- A-118 noise generator / random generator
- A-148 dual sample & hold generator
- A-138c polarizing mixer with signal attenuation and inversion
- A-106-5 12dB multi mode filter fro mthe Oberheim SEM
- A-132-3 dual VCA with linear/exponential characteristic
- A-180-2 multiples for splitting and routing signals
- A-140 ADSR type envelope
- A-171-2 complex function generator e.g. for modulating
- A-147-2 LFO with voltage control of frequency and a delay function